BT Associate in Gurugram, India
Purpose Of Role:
To provide very high levels of customer service to UK based customers via Inbound and Outbound service calls. The role requires exceptionally high standard of English language skills
• To receive calls from UK based customers and respond to customer service issues in a professional and efficient manner
• To make outbound service calls to UK based customer in response to service issues or queries
• To handle customer cases which may include queries, orders or complaints and will require making direct voice and written contact with the customer.
• To ensure that the customer receives an excellent experience through the highest standard of English language interaction.
• To ensure prompt and accurate response to customer issues.
• To achieve operational targets as defined by the customer units.
• To maintain queue levels to agreed SLA targets levels
• To achieve and maintain a good knowledge/capability of BT systems which are used for the role
• To highlight to queue owners, line management and offline support teams any issues that may affect customer satisfaction and share best practice within the team
• To complete/participate in ad-hoc projects to drive efficiencies and improvements in Customer Service.
• To fully support and take guidance from the manager, raising awareness to them of any factors which may affect the performance of individuals or the whole team.
• Share best practice within the team and across the relevant community
• Adhere to relevant shift patterns
• Take responsibility for personal development and drive own performance
- Functional in scope but deals directly with customer.
- Uses judgement to resolve individual issues while adhering to pre-defined process and guidance.
- Primary degree level
Track record of providing high end Customer service in a similar operation
Platinum level English language skills both verbal, written
Ability to deal with customer issues professionally, calmly, efficiently, effectively to high level of customer satisfaction
Job: Customer Service and Contact Centres
Requisition ID: 75279