SiteCore Architect / Developer
Location: Texas - Irving
Job Code: 3968
# Of Openings: 1
We Bring It All Together For You
BT Global Services is a managed networked IT services company, operating globally and delivering locally. We work for 8,500 organizations, such as BMW, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Heinz, Proctor and Gamble, PepsiCo, Bristol-Myers Squibb, JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Fiat, Microsoft, NATO, NYSE, Thomson Reuters, Unilever, Volkswagen and Volvo. They rely on our networks and services for their success.
The BT Advise Expertise
BT Advise brings together the BT Global Services experts who deliver consulting, systems integration, and managed services through global practices organized around their core capabilities, such as security, customer relationship management, unified communications, mobility, managed network services, managed IT services, and business technology. Customers will benefit from engaging with a global team comprising 4,500 highly skilled professionals who will apply leading processes and methodologies.
Heritage and Scope
We understand networks and our customers can draw on more than 30 years of experience working with them. We have a unique breadth of scope, reach and capability. Our network reaches all corners of the
world, underpinning global business by delivering networked IT services securely and efficiently wherever it operates. We’re part of BT Group, which, with annual revenues of more than $30 billion1, is one of the 200 largest companies in the world. BT is a direct descendent of the world’s first commercial telecommunications undertaking. Founded in 1846, it was the forerunner of today’s $3.2 trillion IT industry. With privatization in 1984, BT heralded today’s vibrant and competitive telecommunications industry.
Division: BT Global Services / BT Advise
Position: SiteCore Architect / Developer
Location: Anywhere in the Midwestern or Eastern United States
Travel Requirement: Regional travel / Local commute to client sites / Work from home
Job Description:The Sitecore Architect provides technical leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project, with specific focus on CMS Solutions. This role is responsible for guiding/executing the design, user interface, development, and technology integration for our client web applications.
* Implement SiteCore architecture, visualization and development processes
* Coordinate globally dispersed development, QA, deployment and reuse
* Maintain a strong understanding of industry and enterprise-wide trends
* Utilize deep understanding of SiteCore solutions to make appropriate decisions
* Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design
* Establish high, mid and micro level plans, and estimates for project teams
* Identify and manage risk on project
* Code reviews are a MUST.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
* Minimum of 4 years’ experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, custom and package implementation, and architecture experience
* Full Life Cycle Experience.
Technical Skills and Experience
* 4+ years’ experience in C# on.NET framework (2.0 -4.0) based development. [Fulltime professional experience].
* 2+ years’ Sitecore development experience. [Fulltime professional experience].
* Experience with writing ASP.NET User & Custom server controls.
* Experience with MS SQL Triggers, Stored Procedures, Scripts
* Understanding of Windows Server and IIS setup and configuration.
* Understanding .NET Remoting, Serialization, Tracing and Reflection
* Development experience in Sitecore or SharePoint/MOSS or other .Net CMS. Sitecore Certification is a plus but not necessary.
Business Skills and Experience:
* Strong skills to effectively interface with clients
* Demonstrated consulting skills, including client relationships and team facilitation
* Well-developed organizational and interpersonal communications skills
* General understanding of the business environment, models and motivations
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good business analysis/redesign skills with architecture and implementation experience
* Requirements analysis, conceptual, logical and detailed design skills
* Configuration planning, testing, change management and support experience
Education and Certifications:
Bachelors’ Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or 5 years IT experience
Benefits and Training:
BT is an employee-oriented company that offers a collaborative environment. Above & beyond your base salary are the following: comprehensive healthcare including medical, dental and vision coverage; 401K match; flex spending accounts; short/long term disability & life insurance; vacation time off; etc.
Existing authorization to work in the United States is required.
Relocation support for this position is not currently available.
BT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Previous applicants should login and be sure to select "Edit Application" to include recent updates.
If you do not remember your passwordclick here.
Back to Search Results
Search Your Linked-In Contacts For BT Colleagues.Link will open in new window
Link will open in new window
BT Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.