BT Commercial Pricing Manager in London, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has just arisen for a Commercial Pricing Manager to join us and play a key part in BT’s growth strategy within the m2m (machine-to-machine) space. We are working to become a globally significant M2M supplier and solution provider.
we are looking for a customer and market focused individual to be responsible for supplying commercial and pricing support to the Senior Commercial Manager. You will be the key point of contact for the M2M and IoT sales teams helping to achieve the continued growth of the WAV Marketing and IoT revenues and market share. All being delivered through effective commercials, pricing and market analysis. You will also be responsible for presenting recommendations on strategic pricing and policies through data insight and analysis of market trends and managing the development and delivery of the recommended strategies.
Things you will be doing:
• Benchmarking – Benchmark retail rates, pricing and usage trends across all segments in the market (across BT Group and External) - analysing and presenting the data in relation to identified pricing trends to help support strategic commercial decisions. In addition the role holder is required to liaise with pricing contacts across BT Group to gather insight around pricing strategies and usage/customer trends observed to date;
• Provide commercial support – Support the M2M sales team and Account Managers - Analysing commercial proposals and providing recommendations to drive profitability. Furthermore, provide bid support to the M2M sales team around in-life contract changes and re-signs, working closely with the validation and legal teams, particularly to ensure all contracts meet WAV sign-off requirements before final signature;
• Price Design and Strategy - Develop price designs, including development of price structures, models and tools for customer bids, customer segments or products - Development of commercial modelling tools and price guides to support sales teams;
• Financial Analysis - Initiate BT Group base, in-life account, pipeline, P&L & market analysis to identify & size broader commercial opportunities for M2M and IoT;
• Finance – Working closely with finance teams to ensure accurate budgeting and forecasting. Also supporting finance to produce ad-hoc financial reports to be presented at CEO level.
• Approval - Contributes to and supports activities for gaining approval to pricing strategies, deal proposals, policies and processes;
• Support - Support Senior Commercial Manager and GM of Wholesale Mobile and M2M as appropriate.
Job: Product Management
Title: Commercial Pricing Manager
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-London-London
Requisition ID: 67016