BT Senior Service Client Relationship/Account Management in Prague, Czech Republic
Why this role matters:
Our purpose is to use the power of communication to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities.
This Senior Service Management role will be responsibility for the Global Unified Communications portfolio on one of BT’s largest global contracts. This includes Fixed Voice and Video Conferencing products delivered in over 150 countries.
What you will be doing:
The Service Manager has responsibility for ensuring that the aims of Service Level Management are met and we meet or exceed customer expectations. This includes responsibilities as outlined below.
• Measuring, recording, analysing and improving customer satisfaction.
• Keeping aware of changing business needs.
• Ensuring that the current and future service requirements of customers are identified, understood and documented in SLA and SLR documents.
• Negotiating and agreeing OLAs and, in some cases, other SLAs and agreements that underpin the SLAs with the customers of the service.
• Ensuring that targets agreed within underpinning contracts are aligned with SLA and SLR targets.
• Ensuring that service reports are produced for each customer service and that breaches of SLA targets are highlighted, investigated and actions taken to prevent their recurrence.
• Ensuring that service performance reviews are scheduled, carried out with customers regularly and are documented with agreed actions progressed.
• Ensuring that improvement initiatives identified in service reviews are acted on and progress reports are provided to customers.
• Reviewing service scope, SLAs, OLAs and other agreements on a regular basis, ideally at least annually.
• Ensuring that all changes are assessed for their impact on service levels, including SLAs, OLAs and underpinning contracts, including attendance at CAB meetings if appropriate.
• Identifying all key stakeholders and customers Developing relationships and communication with stakeholders, customers and key users.
• Defining and agreeing complaints and their recording, management, escalation, where necessary, and resolution.
• Definition recording and communication of all complaints.
• Service management led initiatives to drive reduce total cost to serve and increase revenue
The skills & experience you need:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a multi-national IT Networked Services organisation
• Experience working on a large complex contract (value USD >100M / =>1,000 customer locations)
• Prince2 or demonstrable experience in Project Management (specifically in the areas of CSI)
• ITIL v3 Foundation (preferred)
• Deep understanding of Service Level Agreements relevant to the IT/Telco
• Some commercial experience in pricing be advantageous (due to CSI requirements on this contract)
• Demonstrable experience driving CSI projects
Job: Customer Service and Contact Centres
Title: Senior Service Client Relationship/Account Management
Location: Czech Republic-Prague
Requisition ID: 75653