BT Finance Analyst/Accountant in Belfast, United Kingdom
Location: Belfast, Riverside Tower
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
This is a great opportunity to work on two high profile Managed contracts in Business NI as a Finance Major Contracts Analyst.
What you'll be doing
• Month End processes and produce monthly P&L accounts for two contracts, including providing detailed Variance analysis
• P&L Forecasting by contract and drilling down into individual projects, assisting Project managers to produce accurate forecasts
• Analysis of Internal one bills for VDCP, ensuring bills are accurate and all relevant costs are charged to customer
• Agree and send Monthly billing to customer, this will involve working directly with the customers Finance team
• Support Business Directors for any finance related issues
• Monthly checkpoint meetings with customers Finance team
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work with large volumes of Data
• Fully Qualified Accountant
• Strong communicator both written and verbal
• Strongly motivated individual with an excellent ability to work off their own initiative and on a cross-functional basis
• Contract accounting experience with detailed understanding of long term contract models
• Business partnering experience – working closely with Account Directors, Business directors and key customers
• Previous experience of month end close and working to tight deadlines
• Advanced Microsoft Excel
Why choose us?
We are looking for ambitious high-achievers that have proven themselves . Teamwork is the key to our success. You’ll fit right in our team from a wide variety of backgrounds all driven to make a real difference for BT.
BT offer a structured career ladder recognising and rewarding strong performance. We offer great development and learning opportunities to help round out your skillset and progress in the way that is best for you.
We offer a strong benefits package, including free broadband, TV and Sport for all employees, an on target bonus scheme, discounted share schemes, a pension scheme and much more.
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future.
If you feel that you fit the bill in terms of skillset and can add value in this challenging environment, we are keen to hear from you!
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Title: Finance Analyst/Accountant
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-Antrim-Belfast
Requisition ID: 92246