BT French Cash Collector in Budapest, Hungary
The Team: Group Billing Collection
Contract Type: Permanent
Work Schedule: Normal working hours
Home office opportunity: Yes, depending on further agreement
What you'll be doing:
As Cash Collector France, you will be in charge of:
The role holder will be a dedicated Finance Credit Management advisor. The CM advisor has responsibility to ensure all debt collection activity is effectively carried out on the due date. At any point in time having a clear understanding of the customer’s debt position and issues effecting payment thereby making an effective contribution to the Business unit’s debt/cash collection targets. The post holder will also be expected to have a proactive relationship with their colleagues in sales, contract management and finance to ensure the end to end service we offer is seamless. The Finance CM advisor will be required to utilize a range of shared support services in order to manage their customer portfolio.
• To improve cash across their portfolio at every opportunity by encouraging preferred payment methods and educate customers to improve payment patterns, and minimise overdue debt without compromise to customer satisfaction. • Understand impact of overdue debt and delivery to targets. • Ensure promises made to the customer are kept, with proactive contact where failure is anticipated.
• Escalate instances where delays are being experienced in resolving customer issues which could result in late payment of invoices. • Achieve and exceed targets for overdue debt and work package completion are met consistently, ensuring quality and professionalization is not compromised. • Pro-actively plan each collections call ensuring the call in accordance with Collections process, covering all appropriate debts and that a promise of full or part payment is received.
• To protect and develop customer loyalty through Credit Management best practices and knowledge of the Billing process. • The post holder must maintain accurate records and ensure all reporting is completed within the agreed timescales. • Manage daily work across the portfolio based on management agreed priorities.
• Demonstrate and promote ‘Best Practice’ and share learning and knowledge. • Ensure all communication with our customers is clear and concise and portrays BT in a positive and professional image at all times.
• Ensure strong relationship with Business Units and is on a frequent basis flagging any major issues which are debt affecting. • The post holder will take personal responsibility for their own development and performance & will own and drive their own personal development plan
• Provide sufficient cover for colleagues during periods of absence to ensure that key tasks are covered. • Ensure that they are compliant with the credit management policy.
• The post holder will need to understand the local regulatory, fair trading and competition rules relating to their work sufficiently to be able to comply with them.
We'll also need to see these on your CV:
Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
• Excellent Customer relationship skills including strong communication in the required language as well as English, written & verbal competency. • Effective negotiation and problem solving experience, plus the ability to manage objection well • Commercial awareness in an international global environment.
• Good Credit Management skills, cash collection, Dunning, dispute escalation in line with agreed process. • French professional and English required imperatively • The post holder must have tact and diplomacy and the ability to make a decision and defend it reasonably.
• The post holder must be honest and have persistence and tenacity whilst communicating with their customers. • Good organisational skills, highly motivated with the ability to prioritise, manage and collaborate with the wider virtual team to ensure that customer issues are successfully executed and brought to closure
• Hard working, results oriented, team player with a credible track record of successful credit management
• Established and proven relationships within customers and internal teams.
English on a fluent level
French on a fluent level
Find out more about the most attractive service centre of Hungary
Our efforts to become a really good place to work have been honored with the following awards:
Most attractive employer, SSC sector (2017)
Family-friendly Company (2012, 2014, 2016)
Best University-Business cooperation of the year in CEE (2017)
Best SSC in CEE region (2016)
Best Shared Service of Excellence in Hungary (2015)
Diversity Ambassador Employer (2015)
Create and submit your application by clicking the Apply Online button below, or find a better match from our live vacancies for you!
Job: Business Management
Title: French Cash Collector
Requisition ID: 94400