BT Revenue Assurance Manager - Consumer and EE in Cardiff, United Kingdom
Revenue Assurance Manager - Consumer and EE
Location: Cardiff or Hatfield or Stockport
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
• To develop and lead on business improvement activities, that are relevant for their area of BT Group products, systems and or processes
• To work closely with operational and finance units, implement and manage change initiatives that will reduce revenue leakage, measurably reduce costs and therefore increase margin. Also as a result, then aim to improve organisational efficiency and productivity
• To lead and where necessary carry out analysis that supports business improvement approaches and delivers customer satisfaction, cost reduction and revenue growth
• To manage programmes of work that assure the monitoring, validation and reconciliation of e2e processes of the BT Group revenue, cost and margin cycles for the relevant products, systems and propositions
• To drive efforts to ensure billing is timely, complete and accurate in addition to promoting customer confidence through robust control improvements
• To raise the awareness and profile of Revenue Assurance within the business by highlighting and mitigating risk around revenue and margin leakages, either directly or by supporting senior management team
What you'll be doing
• To manage the structured delivery of the Roadmap objectives for BT Revenue Assurance focused on the validation of cost to revenues, leading on relevant product areas
• Perform root cause analysis and coordinate the implementation of systems, process and people changes with the business community
• Act as a Concept-to-Market subject matter lead and represent BT Group RA in all new projects driving product launches and system changes
• Responsible for design and delivery of significant, long term measurable improvement
• Review RA Strategy, identify risks and make adjustments as appropriate
• To manage the E2E reconciliation from order through to Billing and P&L, ensuring that all products, promotions, pricing and discounts including bespoke offerings are set up and billed in a timely, complete and accurate manner
• Produce proof of concept reconciliation and data analysis in order to quantify and qualify the margin improvement opportunities
• To pro-actively investigate & lead on new areas of possible leakage or margin improvement (Revenue and Cost) through liaising with various points of contact across the business and/or through the analysis of various data sources available to the team
• To analyse, report and assist on the correction of revenue impacting errors across systems and the management of resolution with operational business process owners
• To champion revenue leakage issues across BT by influencing and engaging key stakeholders on activity and resource requirements necessary to drive revenue maximisation
• Coordinate the submission of RA requirements for conversion to relevant design stories for new projects.
• Revenue & Cost risk analysis and assistance with prioritisation
• Produce KPIs and presentation packs for BT stakeholders
• Submit requests to Supplier Forums to secure support and drive systems and product improvements working collaboratively with the BT Community
• To lead and/or support the co-ordination of recovery activities with various parts of the business, as well as support any recovery teams in place (directly or indirectly)
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Revenue Assurance experience in consumer telco or volume industry
• At least 3 years consumer telecoms industry experience working in a billing or assurance role
• Demonstrated ability to run a complex set of programmes delivering financial benefits in terms of cost reduction, revenue generation and system/process improvements.
• Experience of translating business needs into detailed requirements, and working with technical teams to deliver new items or significant change based on these requirements.
• Experience of Continuous Improvement in a process-drive environment with relevant qualifications e.g. Lean, Six Sigma
• Experience of risk assessment and management, with demonstrated ability to apply such techniques to drive risk mitigation
• Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Proven track record of delivering and influencing at all levels (executive and peers) and results driven.
Why choose us?
We are looking for ambitious high-achievers that have proven themselves . Teamwork is the key to our success. You’ll fit right in our team from a wide variety of backgrounds all driven to make a real difference for BT.
BT offer a structured career ladder recognising and rewarding strong performance. We offer great development and learning opportunities to help round out your skillset and progress in the way that is best for you.
We offer a strong benefits package, including free broadband, TV and Sport for all employees, an on target bonus scheme, discounted share schemes, a pension scheme and much more.
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future.
If you feel that you fit the bill in terms of skillset and can add value in this challenging environment, we are keen to hear from you!
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Title: Revenue Assurance Manager - Consumer and EE
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-South Glamorgan-Cardiff
Requisition ID: 92202
Other Locations: UK %26 Ireland-United Kingdom-Cheshire-Stockport, UK %26 Ireland-United Kingdom-Hertfordshire-Hatfield