BT Finance Analyst in Dublin, United Kingdom
Role: Revenue Assurance Finance Analyst
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
• To analyse and assure the monitoring, validation and reconciliation of the e2e processes of the BT revenue cycles for all usage and non-usage-based products, systems and propositions
• To assure the implementation and integration of products, services and systems in order to reduce and prevent overbilling or underbilling through monitoring models.
• To raise the awareness and profile of Revenue Assurance within the business by highlighting and mitigating risk around overbilling or underbilling, either directly or by supporting senior management team.
• To develop, improve and support automation and efficiency of all required business process and Revenue Assurance models.
• To identify and investigate underlying root cause issues across the lead-to-cash process, supporting the business in the resolution of these issues
• To assist, enhance and maintain the development of Business products by working closely with the Portfolio, TSO and Finance teams and be able to define controls where appropriate.
What you'll be doing
• Analysis of E2E reconciliation from order through to Billing and GL and ensuring that all products, promotions, bundles and special offerings are set up and billed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
• Analyse, report and assist on the correction of revenue impacting errors across all billing systems and the management of resolution for usage and non-usage error types with operational business process owners.
• To provide comprehensive revenue risk analysis to drive internal improvements through prioritization of tasks or resolution activity to mitigate risk across business forums.
• To track the processing of orders through to billing ensuring set tolerances are not breached.
• To develop weekly and monthly reconciliation packs and KPI dashboards to reflect the overall performance of service E2E processing.
• To provide feedback and analysis to the Finance Team in regard to product \ service variances and potential impact to the P&L.
• To champion revenue and cost issues across Cost Transformation by influencing and engaging key stakeholders on activity and resource requirements necessary to drive revenue maximization.
• Support the implementation & the full deployment and management of the tactical RA tool, by becoming a key user in the usage and non-usage areas
• To create and update process documents to support the operational E2E framework.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, INDEXMATCH)
• Knowledge of (or direct experience of) billing systems
• Stakeholder management skills
• Understanding of core products and Lead to Cash journey for these
• Revenue or Cost Assurance experience
• Experience of interrogating billing and order handling systems specific to ROI lead to cash journey
• Strong attention to detail and financial impact
• Experience in revenue assurance or billing processes and ability to document such processes
• Advanced level of MS Access & Excel skills that can clearly be demonstrated through practical application, which should include items such as pivot tables, advanced formulae VBA, full utilization of Access objects, etc
Why choose us?
We are looking for ambitious high-achievers that have proven themselves . Teamwork is the key to our success. You’ll fit right in our team from a wide variety of backgrounds all driven to make a real difference for BT.
BT offer a structured career ladder recognising and rewarding strong performance. We offer great development and learning opportunities to help round out your skillset and progress in the way that is best for you.
We offer a strong benefits package, including free broadband, TV and Sport for all employees, an on target bonus scheme, discounted share schemes, a pension scheme and much more.
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future.
If you feel that you fit the bill in terms of skillset and can add value in this challenging environment, we are keen to hear from you!
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Title: Finance Analyst
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Requisition ID: 92655