BT Revenue Assurance Manager in Dublin, United Kingdom
Revenue Assurance Manager
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
This is a pivotal and high profile role within BT. This individual will analyse and assure the monitoring, validation and reconciliation of the end to end processes of the BT revenue cycles for all usage and non-usage-based products, systems and propositions
What you'll be doing
Key purpose of role
• To analyse and assure the monitoring, validation and reconciliation of the E2E processes of the BT revenue cycles for all usage and non-usage-based products, systems and propositions
• To assure the implementation and integration of products, services and systems in order to reduce and prevent revenue leakage through monitoring models.
• To raise the awareness and profile of Revenue Assurance within the business by highlighting and mitigating risk around revenue loss, either directly or by supporting senior management team.
• To develop, improve and support automation and efficiency of all required business process and Revenue Assurance models.
• To assist, enhance and maintain the development of business products by working closely with the Product, Commercial and Finance teams and be able to define controls where appropriate.
• To ensure risk based controls are implemented to mitigate overbilling and under billing issues to ensure end customers have a positive experience
• To log all Root Causes are identified and logged and to work with the business to implement fixes to ensure ‘Right First Time’ and Brand Protection
• Analysis of E2E (end to end) reconciliation from order through to Billing and General Ledger (GL) and ensuring that all products, promotions, bundles and special offerings are set up and billed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
• Analyse, report and assist on the correction of revenue-impacting errors across all billing systems and the management of resolution for usage and non-usage error types with operational business process owners.
• To provide comprehensive revenue risk analysis to drive internal improvements through prioritization of tasks or resolution activity to mitigate risk across business forums.
• To track the processing of orders through to billing ensuring set tolerances are not breached.
• To develop reconciliations and KPI dashboards to reflect the overall performance of service e2e processing.
• To provide feedback and analysis to the Finance Team in regard to product \ service variances and potential impact to the P&L.
• To champion revenue leakage issues across Cost Transformation by influencing and engaging key stakeholders on activity and resource requirements necessary to drive revenue maximization.
• Support the implementation & the full deployment and management of the tactical RA tool, by becoming a key user in the usage and non-usage areas
• To create and update process documents to support the operational E2E framework.
• Manage a team of 5 direct reports.
• Commercially aware with understanding of financial concepts and issues
• Results focused and committed
• Ability to run a complex set of programmes delivering financial benefits in terms of revenue generation and system/process improvements.
• Deals with competing priorities and pressures on time
• Able to think end to end across BT and assess pan-BT impact of change.
• Promotes team work and sharing of ideas/information
• Responsible for design and delivery of significant, long term measurable improvement
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Strong Revenue Assurance experience
• Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
• Experience of interrogating billing and order handling systems
• Strong people management experience
• Experience in revenue assurance or billing processes and ability to document such processes
• Excellent Stakeholder Management and Influencing skills with proven track record
• Strong people management experience
Why choose us?
We are looking for ambitious high-achievers that have proven themselves . Teamwork is the key to our success. You’ll fit right in our team from a wide variety of backgrounds all driven to make a real difference for BT.
BT offer a structured career ladder recognising and rewarding strong performance. We offer great development and learning opportunities to help round out your skillset and progress in the way that is best for you.
We offer a strong benefits package, including free broadband, TV and Sport for all employees, an on target bonus scheme, discounted share schemes, a pension scheme and much more.
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future.
If you feel that you fit the bill in terms of skillset and can add value in this challenging environment, we are keen to hear from you!
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Title: Revenue Assurance Manager
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Requisition ID: 79768