BT Trainee Associate in Kolkata, India
Purpose Of Role:
To respond to customer issues received through a queue system and deal with each one in line with business standards and resulting in high level of customer satisfaction on a consistent and ongoing basis .
• To process, fix or unblock orders/queue items accurately and deal with complaints appropriately, in line with agreed process, procedures and timelines.
• To handle customer cases which may include orders or complaints and which require making direct contact with the customer through a variety of contact formats.
• To ensure prompt and accurate response to customer issues.
• To achieve operational targets as defined by the customer units.
• To maintain queue levels to agreed SLA targets levels
• To achieve and maintain a good knowledge/capability of BT systems which are used for the role
• When dealing with customers aspire to deliver an excellent customer experience at all times
• To highlight to queue owners, line management and offline support teams any issues that may affect customer satisfaction and share best practice within the team
• To complete/participate in ad-hoc projects to drive efficiencies and improvements in Customer Service.
• To fully support and take guidance from the manager, raising awareness to them of any factors which may affect the performance of individuals or the whole team.
• Share best practice within the team and across the relevant community
• Adhere to relevant shift patterns
• Take responsibility for personal development and drive own performance
- Functional in scope but deals directly with customer.
- Uses judgement to resolve individual issues while adhering to pre-defined process and guidance.
- Any Graduate
Customer service background
High level of English language skills both verbal, written
Ability to deal with customer issues calmly, efficiently, effectively to high level of customer satisfaction
Job: Customer Service and Contact Centres
Title: Trainee Associate
Requisition ID: 83757