BT BT Group – Senior Credit Risk Consultant in London, United Kingdom
Senior Credit Risk Consultant - 6 Month FTC
Location: London or Hatfield
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
An exceptional opportunity to be part of the BT Group Customer Billing - Credit Risk and Fraud Team, supporting and protecting the growth of the Consumer business with focus on EE Mobile, Fixed Line and Home Broadband.
Working closely with the BT Consumer Volume Collections teams, and the wider Credit Risk and Fraud department, support Collections Risk Manager in delivering a programme of initiatives aimed at improving the collections strategy and customer journey. The role holder will optimise the strategy to improve market share and reduce Aged Debt, Bad Debt and Compulsory Churn exposure across the product lines to optimise risk reward balance.
Support the implementation of Collections Credit Risk & Fraud strategy and policies by working with other areas across the BT Group and external suppliers.
What you'll be doing
• Designs and implements Collections Strategy for the all EE consumer products, optimising performance to reduce aged debt, compulsory churn and bad debt.
• Introduce and maintain Collections end to end process and policy management – identifying requirements, ensuring compliance and best practice to foster continuous improvement aligning to the wider product portfolio as required.
• Act as a subject matter expert in the field of Credit Risk Collections
• Create virtual teams across the wider business as and when required to resolve priority cross functional issues
• Accountable for the design and implementation of Credit Risk Collections policies working with key stakeholders.
• Development and ownership of the forecast model of key collections performance indicators and on-going quality assessment.
• Establish and maintain key relationships across the BT Group including Senior Management Team and external suppliers to support the Credit Risk function.
• Provide detailed analysis and insight of collections performance to identify trends and opportunities to drive improvements in core KPIs.
• Quantify the impact of initiatives and monitor progress against agreed plan to deliver company level targets.
• Produce consistent insight and deliver cohesive and coherent message on Credit Risk issues to present to Senior Stakeholders.
• Represent Credit Risk Collections in key governance meetings and operational forums to promote the successful adoption of initiatives and policies within the wider business
• Ownership of the documentation of Collections Credit Policies ensuring credit capabilities become a key pillar of our overall competitive strategy.
• Ability to work on and support multiple concurrent projects across the business
• Support recovery activities working closely with the Collections Risk DCA team
• Responsible for the coaching of Senior Credit Risk Analyst to ensure best practice and promote continuous improvement and development.
• Support the roll out of policies and processes within the Operation
• To maintain personal and professional development in the Credit risk area.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Experience in high volume Collections
• Proven ability to design and implement effective Collections strategies
• Ability to use SAS data analytics tool
• Stakeholder management
• Influencing skills
Why choose us?
We are looking for ambitious high-achievers that have proven themselves . Teamwork is the key to our success. You’ll fit right in our team from a wide variety of backgrounds all driven to make a real difference for BT.
BT offer a structured career ladder recognising and rewarding strong performance. We offer great development and learning opportunities to help round out your skillset and progress in the way that is best for you.
We offer a strong benefits package, including free broadband, TV and Sport for all employees, an on target bonus scheme, discounted share schemes, a pension scheme and much more.
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future.
If you feel that you fit the bill in terms of skillset and can add value in this challenging environment, we are keen to hear from you!
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Title: BT Group – Senior Credit Risk Consultant
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-London-London
Requisition ID: 94457