BT Senior Sales Specialist in London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales Specialist
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
As a Senior Sales Specialist, it’ll be down to you to successfully enhance our relationships with some of our key clients. Combining expert product knowledge, a deep understanding of our industry, and interpersonal and leadership skills, you’ll be responsible for deepening some of our most important relationships – and playing a central role in our commercial success.
What you'll be doing
Management responsibilities for a team of Account Management professionals including mentoring, performance management, resource planning and problem solving.
Support the development of our customer contact strategy.
Proactively seek new business development opportunities with our clients
Take responsibility for the performance of a defined customer base
Be an expert in BT’s product and services offering
Understand our industry, our competitors, and how we compare
Support the Head of Sales on projects when needed
Ability to initiate and develop c-level corporate client relationships Understand the commercial advantages of the technology architectures from Cisco, Microsoft and HP
Knowledge of the business drivers in the Telco, IT and mobile market Work with manufacturer partners, internal product managers and portfolio groups to ensure you have a deep architectural knowledge of your area of Specialism. (Network, Unified Communications, IT or Data Centre.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Ability to initiate and develop c-level corporate client relationships
• Knowledge of the business drivers in the telco, IT and mobile and fixed market
• Commercial acumen and sound account management experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• An ability to develop productive working relationships
• A hunger to deliver results and drive our business forwards
Why choose us?
At BT, we entertain, educate and empower millions of people every single day. We’re a brand built on connecting people – whether that’s friends, family, businesses or communities. Working here, you’ll receive an attractive salary and a range of competitive benefits, but – more than that – you’ll be joining an ambitious organisation with a culture of togetherness, collaboration and inclusivity, that takes a genuine and proactive interest in your progress and development. Benefits of working for BT include:
• Competitive salary and on-target bonus plan
• World-class training and development opportunities
• 25 days’ annual leave (not including bank holidays)
• Discounted broadband, mobile and TV packages
• Car allowance (dependent on your role)
• Share option and pension scheme programmes
• Automatic enrolment into our ‘Sales as Profession’ community
• Flexible benefits to fit around you
BT is an equal opportunities employer. We’re working hard to create an inclusive working environment, where people from all backgrounds can succeed. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there’s any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Job: Sales and Client Management
Title: Senior Sales Specialist
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-London-London
Requisition ID: 95163